Smith Street Tattoo

Reyeslv

HAHA, I was thinking the same. I thought they didn't want their photos online (even though I've posted my Eli piece on the GRAM).

Yeah, that was what it was getting at, in a jokey way. I don't know if it's still the case that they feel that way but I haven't put up the dagger I got from Steve anywhere.

I'm not judging though ;)

I believe they mostly are referring to the bogarting of their own photos, which in turn get reblogged and spread to every Tumblr without proper credit given to them.

That is exactly what they are talking about!

I was curious as to "the rules" so I just hit up Bert....he said that if you have a tattoo on yourself that they did then post away!!!

BUT....they don't like the reposting of work from directly their pages.....and consequently the chain of reposting that happens after that!

It's my second one from Eli. I have one from Bert too. Someday I want to get tattooed by Boltz and Santoro too.

You are definitely getting great work done on you...and yeah....definitely get something from Steve & Dan too! It's so awesome when you walk into shops like Smith Street (or Frith Street in London) and know you really can't go wrong by being tattooed by anyone there!