April 27-29 - West Coast Tattoo Show - Vancouver, BC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This one's lookin more and more iffy, for me. It'll take some convincing for the wife to drive up 3hrs and pay $20/ea if i'm not planning to get tattooed by anyone.

Yes, yes... "so schedule a tattoo!" I'm broke!... (and saving for the SFO Convention).

I live ten minutes away, and I am not going.

To be honest, everything points to them being rather...less-than-totally organized.

People I know at a local shop were trying to get booths, and told they are mostly sold out, because something like 75% of them went to vendors.

People who did get booths cannot bring in *any* food, or even bottles of water, so they have to buy them at the venue.

(the above based on hearsay, but told to me by someone who is getting a booth there).

Also, I have been asking them repeatedly for months on Facebook and now Twitter what the schedule for the contests is on Sunday. It is the only day they allow kids, and I'd therefore like not to have to be there all day to enter the contest (because I'd rather go on the non-kids days). They have a schedule/times for the pinups and vixens on the two previous days, but nothing for the actual tattoo contest?

I only want to go because I've never been to any convention. As a bonus, I get free tickets.

@Avery Taylor Have you been one of the past years when it was at the PNE? Why aren't you going?

To be honest, everything points to them being rather...less-than-totally organized.

People I know at a local shop were trying to get booths, and told they are mostly sold out, because something like 75% of them went to vendors.

People who did get booths cannot bring in *any* food, or even bottles of water, so they have to buy them at the venue.

(the above based on hearsay, but told to me by someone who is getting a booth there).

Also, I have been asking them repeatedly for months on Facebook and now Twitter what the schedule for the contests is on Sunday. It is the only day they allow kids, and I'd therefore like not to have to be there all day to enter the contest (because I'd rather go on the non-kids days). They have a schedule/times for the pinups and vixens on the two previous days, but nothing for the actual tattoo contest?

I only want to go because I've never been to any convention. As a bonus, I get free tickets.

@Avery Taylor Have you been one of the past years when it was at the PNE? Why aren't you going?

I went last year not expecting much, and that is exactly what I got.