Chest/Torso Tattoos

Jack

Interesting point @Jack

Most women's chests I see have a few things on them that women my age always seem to get on their chests.

Fancy Filigree and Lettering, with some asinine quote.

Clocks, Owls, pocketwatches, birds, flowers, more filigree, etc.

I wonder why this is? Is it tumblr influencing this? Is it because it is seen as safe and feminine? It would nice to have a thread that was just women's chest pieces. A) to see what is the most common imagery on women's chests b) to see anything new, exciting, elegant.

I've been thinking about this lately. Squid pants are my number one priority, but after that, if I still have money I might want a chest piece. It's too bad "the girls" are in the way!

I think women are more often going for flowers and whatnot because it's much harder to fit imagery in the available space. Battle Royale? Nope. Not enough room. Pharaoh's horses? No way to cram them in between the collar bones and the headlights.

Mostly I like being female... You have to admit we're more fun to look at than dudes... But in this respect I think men have an advantage.

I've been thinking about this lately. Squid pants are my number one priority, but after that, if I still have money I might want a chest piece. It's too bad "the girls" are in the way!

I think women are more often going for flowers and whatnot because it's much harder to fit imagery in the available space. Battle Royale? Nope. Not enough room. Pharaoh's horses? No way to cram them in between the collar bones and the headlights.

Mostly I like being female... You have to admit we're more fun to look at than dudes... But in this respect I think men have an advantage.

Just think of it as terrain enhancment...maybe the Pyramids, with a caravan approaching...

• 2 weeks later...

I know this picture is terribly blurry, but is it me or does my chest look lopsided now?

Snapshot_20121201_3-1_zpsc21163a4.jpg

The lady looks nice (when she is not so blurry), but now the other side just looks empty. but i dont know if i can commit to the other side having a lady head too, im still in school and never had a real job (excluding campaign work), so i dont want to get my chest all tattooed so young, but the lopsidedness is bothering me!

I know this picture is terribly blurry, but is it me or does my chest look lopsided now?

The lady looks nice (when she is not so blurry), but now the other side just looks empty. but i dont know if i can commit to the other side having a lady head too, im still in school and never had a real job (excluding campaign work), so i dont want to get my chest all tattooed so young, but the lopsidedness is bothering me!

Well, you already have something on one side. You are now required to get something on the other side. The decision has already been made and you know it. ;)

As Brock already said, quit tryina blame it on us, you KNOW yer gonna get another piece on the other side!

But give yourself and the people around you a bit of time to get used to the one you have, and the idea of you as a tattooed Lady.

High School?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Damn, Girl, don't you have to shpw I.D. or sumpin to get in here???

lol not high school, second year of college. Im approaching my 20th bday

- - - Updated - - -

But give yourself and the people around you a bit of time to get used to the one you have, and the idea of you as a tattooed Lady.

you know, i actually didnt think i would be any different. But now when I look in the mirror, there she is staring back at me, and everyone and their mother see the tattoo all the time... I didn't realize how visible it was until like a few days after i got it done. But now I have this feeling that the other side looks empty, and Im planning a few things for my legs. It makes me go woah, who is this person who wants and will problably get these tattoos? I don't recognize her at all! But I am coming to accept it. Now just need to make my dad and mom get it

lol not high school, second year of college. Im approaching my 20th bday

- - - Updated - - -

you know, i actually didnt think i would be any different. But now when I look in the mirror, there she is staring back at me, and everyone and their mother see the tattoo all the time... I didn't realize how visible it was until like a few days after i got it done. But now I have this feeling that the other side looks empty, and Im planning a few things for my legs. It makes me go woah, who is this person who wants and will problably get these tattoos? I don't recognize her at all! But I am coming to accept it. Now just need to make my dad and mom get it

Welcome. We all have secret decoder rings as well.