Chest/Torso Tattoos

Jack

Well,I would like to say that many people have craze of making a tattoo on their chest. I don't like making tattoos so suggests that one should avoid such things. It is not good for health. As,making the tattoo on the chest will not give any benefit nor the person can do show-off. I hope you understood the thing.

I understand fuck all of all the things you have so far posted, sorry mate

• 4 months later...

Amazing, not tebori, Toshikazu tattoo entirely using traditional Japanese hand tattooing, dentowaza, like a pencil, Linework, shading and coloring are all done using this method, is awesome. Alex Reinke an Matti Sheldom under KS Publications have made te book "DENTOWAZA" about the work of this master, working in southern japan.

Kofuu-Senju Publications | “Dentouwaza”

Tebori by Nakamura Toshikazu -

http://shisei2011.web.fc2.com/index.html

I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to do for the appointment with Aaron Coleman, I was thinking panther head with a dagger through it and a cobra.

All of those things are great on their own. Together--in any combination--they're super awesome. Go to him and see what he thinks. I'm sure you'll end up with something killer!

Gee..Thanks a fuckin' lot folks... For making me jealous of all these awesome chest/torso tattoos.

With both of my arms, my entire back/ribs, and a couple on the legs, the chest was the one I was most worried about if I could stand to get through with my bony, birdlike chest.

I took the plunge this past Saturday and got the chest rocker that says "Simple Man", in simple traditional lettering.

I'm super stoked about it, and now I'm trying to figure out how big I can go with a chest eagle.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...