Chest/Torso Tattoos

Jack

I've been thinking about this lately. Squid pants are my number one priority, but after that, if I still have money I might want a chest piece. It's too bad "the girls" are in the way!

I think women are more often going for flowers and whatnot because it's much harder to fit imagery in the available space. Battle Royale? Nope. Not enough room. Pharaoh's horses? No way to cram them in between the collar bones and the headlights.

I found this photo the other week, but forgot to put the artists name etc on the file before I saved it so if anyone knows so I can give credit please feel free to give the heads up!

I should also add it's most likely NSFW, but it does show that with some good placement, a young lady could easily get a bad ass Pharaoh's Horses ;)

- - - Updated - - -

While I'm here...

This was done recently by Dan Bursell at Westside Tattoo - Brisbane, QLD - Spa, Beauty & Personal Care | Facebook

This was the kids second tattoo. Doing it right and winning at life.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to do for the appointment with Aaron Coleman, I was thinking panther head with a dagger through it and a cobra.

Wherein @phickey has a quietly devastating idea for a tattoo...

All of those things are great on their own. Together--in any combination--they're super awesome. Go to him and see what he thinks. I'm sure you'll end up with something killer!

...the idea is affirmed by @hogg...

And subsequently blows up LST with the results.

I found this photo the other week, but forgot to put the artists name etc on the file before I saved it so if anyone knows so I can give credit please feel free to give the heads up!

I should also add it's most likely NSFW, but it does show that with some good placement, a young lady could easily get a bad ass Pharaoh's Horses ;)

I have a bad ass Pharaoh's Horses on my chest! I should get a healed photo of that one one of these days.

How was your head the next morning man? that dragon is cool who is the artist?

I have just drank a lot of whiskey heres my chest its not a piece but i think yoda and dragon are staring at each other , midnight run is on forgot how good that is too sorry about the photo blame jack daNIELs

maan that was ghard as fuck

photo.php?fbid=264553570315281&set=a.264551723648799.47477.264545743649397&type=3&theater

I'm sorry I was trying to upload an image of a big front piece I just finished, but keep getting error and can't delete the post.

I'll re post the images as soon as I can.

totally agreed though, haven't seen too many HUGE torso pieces lately.

Edited by Infernum
having error with loading picture.