Chest/Torso Tattoos

Jack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know, I just can't think of what to put around it that'll fit well. I don't care for ships (on myself) and don't want more flowers. An eagle wouldn't fit well as content, my wife gives no shits about eagles. So I want to get something that balances on traditional and weird, since my wife is weird.

I have enough time to decide though. I always get asked "What if you divorce?" (always lovely to hear) and I always say I'll get Raul Julia as M. Bison behind it and slap an "R." on it. And I will if I have the space.

Yeah I know, I just can't think of what to put around it that'll fit well. I don't care for ships (on myself) and don't want more flowers. An eagle wouldn't fit well as content, my wife gives no shits about eagles. So I want to get something that balances on traditional and weird, since my wife is weird.

I have enough time to decide though. I always get asked "What if you divorce?" (always lovely to hear) and I always say I'll get Raul Julia as M. Bison behind it and slap an "R." on it. And I will if I have the space.

WWJCD?

What Would Jean Claude Do? The answer is; Sonic Boom!

You can work that underneath the chest piece.