Chest/Torso Tattoos

Jack

post-37519-146168863984_thumb.jpg. Here is an older pic of my chest Pieces.

The dragon part was done but Amar Goucem Who is at Greg Ori dragon tattoo in Eindhoven holland.

The center piece was done by Yushi Takei (Horikichi). when we where working at the Amsterdam tattoo right now he is traveling around.

Left panel was done by Jeroen Janssen an artist which I saw grow from doing shitty cherry creek flash to doing awesome custom tattoos

The name was done by Tycho Veldhoen. At Schiffmacher and Veldhoen tattooing (hanky pankys shop) Amsterdam.

The roses on the throat were done by Robert boy smith. At wild things Venlo Holland. . An amazing young artist who took footwork and gave it his own spin.

I wish i had better pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So i'm starting my torso piece pretty soon and I was curious as to how everyone else got their stencil put on. Me and my artist were talking and the only reasonable thing we could think of to do it was to put a sock over my junk and maybe a towel because it goes down onto my thighs so a fundoshi won't work for the original outline. I just found this really funny and wondered if anyone did anything similar.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Resurrecting this thread.

I need inspiration for the chest piece I'm planning to get next spring. At the moment I'm thinking a traditional eagle perhaps (although I have two on my back already).

I'm debating this at the moment as well man! Just got an eagle on my arm so want something different.. At the moment a Lady head of some sort is winning. Let me know if you find some good inspiration!

Can I ask nicely that you all stop posting awesome pics of Chest and Ribs tattoos? Please for my sake. The more cool pics I see of chest/front torso pieces it is slowly outweighing my pain threshold of doing my front. At some stage the pain vs awesome art point will be swapped and I will be doing my front. Not looking forward to it but as I have said in other post, the things we do for art. :)

• 2 months later...