Hey James! I like this!! I think it's a nice divide of the space and doesn't repeat anything too often, nor are there too many areas that are just boring blank fields of colour, which is hard to avoid when you're doing outer space sleeves!!! Super cool. Check out this photo, my old boss Jay Decator in Toronto does amazing "outer space" atmosphere. The flash on the camera overexposed the shot but oyu get the idea (I think this is healed, too): http://twitpic.com/2ydgth

• 1 year later...

Hi from the newbie. i really like the piece. was it done over a period or all more or less in a short space of time. and did he ave much input into the lay out.

its so nice when they give u free reign to do ur thang. and trust in ur judgment of lay out n colours. i love the guy in the little pod. reminds me of the day the earth stood still. with a mix of iron giant. and ur own twist on all cosmic interpretations. plz post more .