Nokia patents vibrating tattoos

tammy

WTF!?

Nokia patents tattoos and stickers that vibrate when you get a call* - NY Daily News

The tattoo would be made of ferromagnetic ink and would be able to detect a magnetic field generated by your phone in order to "transfer a perceivable stimulus to the skin," according to the U.S. patent filing, which was first brought to light by the Unwired View news site.

Read more: Nokia patents tattoos and stickers that vibrate when you get a call* - NY Daily News

Call me a pervert, a vibrating tattoo ink, Im in. I don't thing it would be a hard sell to others, if the particulars could be figured out lol, maybe an imasterbate app lol

haha yea everywhere I saw this article posted they were making jokes about the, ehem, other uses of this technology.

Call me a pervert, a vibrating tattoo ink, Im in. I don't thing it would be a hard sell to others, if the particulars could be figured out lol, maybe an imasterbate app lol

No kiddin! some will stink when they wiggle, lol. Picture a trash can ful of non skid butt plugs should this "take hold", ha! This is tooo much, sorry.

Damn, there could be a full page on these "one liners". "Honey, I got you a gift certificate for a tattoo so you won't have to finish without me anymore, when I'm done I'll call ya".

Debbie Harry's "Call me" song just got a new makeover.

Seriously though, electronic nerdia vs. the dermis, Nokia may find some setbacks. Slayer said it best with the patent comment.

I still can't help but laugh.... I just pictured a stripper, standing still, chewing bubblegum while her tassles are spinning from vibrations on her tity tats to some striptease ringtone, DANG!!!!!

I need help......