Looking for Pinky Yun Flash

Fancher

• 1 year later...
Does anyone know where I can buy Pinky Yun Flash?

I actually have 5 vintage Pinky Yun copies. The copies themselves are old. They are on cardboard back & laminated.

I will accept reasonable offers. I have spoken to Cliff White, who told me what they are worth.

You can email me if you would like individual pictures of them

Thanx

HERO

hero2metalone@hotmail.com

FB/herotattooer

Instagram/tattoosbyhero

Cell#484 554 7582

• 4 weeks later...

I know that Gordon McCloud put together two books of Pinky Yun designs, not painted flash, but two volumes of designs. From the collection of Mav Mess, I believe. He runs Bulldog Tattoo parlor in Lacey, Washington. I think they have an instagram and American Graffiti sometimes sells his books at their booth at SFO.

• 7 months later...

my old boss Jeff (Winston Gomez) has a full set of flash screen printed on acetate. pretty sure its the same set that appears in the very famous black and white picture of him (Pinky Yun) behind on the wall. i've tried to buy that set off of him three times now. offer him the right money and he'll part with it, just never had enough to sway him. last i heard he was working in Brighton. good luck finding him.....if you do though its the real set. he has Les Skuse' old power pack too. i've seen it, dont know if it really was or not but probably