hello from fl

monoxide

hey guys whats up? im shawn im just a normal every day guy from fl that enjoys getting tattooed and i wanted to sign up on a forum to ask a question that maybe you guys can awnser. my tattoo artist is coming back to fl and i want to get him a welcome home present. so what else is better then a tattoo machine. but i dont know what to look for in one. i want some thing decent that he could use as a backup machine.

i am just looking for a cheap decent liner prolly for him. nothing i will break the bank with. i was gonna get him one off of ebay just for a decoration. that would suck if he wont sell it to me for my buddy that has a business and all that.

i am just looking for a cheap decent liner prolly for him. nothing i will break the bank with. i was gonna get him one off of ebay just for a decoration. that would suck if he wont sell it to me for my buddy that has a business and all that.

Not trying to be a dick or anything but.....

If he's a good tattooer having a cheap liner off ebay isn't gonna be that big of a deal to him. You could put that money towards a really nice book or something that he'd get more use out of. If you do want to get him a machine you're gonna spend at least $400 to get something worth your while.

Fancy, or his fave booze is also always a nice gift for those who partake.

Gift certificate for our local Florida tattoo supply would be nice. Lucky's Suppy is based in FL and the guy isn't an asshole. He's let me buy gifts for my tattooer fiancé no problem. If you go on their site, order the gift or gift card and put the mailing address of the tattooer and his shop, plus write a note in the comments section that it's a gift I'm sure they'll understand. That's what I always do.

Just goggle 'Lucky's Tattoo Supply Florida'

yea i was gonna get a cheap ebay machine just for a decoration since they are like 10 bucks. he has a few machines already. my buddy works in a cnc shop so i was also debating on drawing some thing in autocad and have him cut it out and make a custom machine. will tattoo supply places ship just the coils and the stuff to build a machine? i could see why they wont ship a full machine out to a person with out a shop. trying to discourage scratches and support safe tattooing.