Moving to LA Area

Reyeslv

After living in the Las Vegas and Phoenix deserts for the past 15 years, I am moving to sunny California. I lived in California before, I was up in San Francisco. Looking around Anaheim as that is where my new office will be located. Any advice for someone moving to LA? Looking forward to being near the beach. I've been looking at places that are close to the water.

My best advice is to live somewhere that is both relatively close to work and gives you multiple driving options (ie more than one freeway that will get you there and back). The less traffic you deal with on a daily basis, the more you will love LA.feel free to ask any specific questions as you go.

My best advice is to live somewhere that is both relatively close to work and gives you multiple driving options (ie more than one freeway that will get you there and back). The less traffic you deal with on a daily basis, the more you will love LA.feel free to ask any specific questions as you go.

That's about the best advice you can possibly get. If your office is in Anaheim, live in Anaheim. Avoid commuting longer distances at all cost.