Dick blick / skin candy fiasco

Ursula

This idiot just won't stop. I guess he's all butt hurt 'cause he's taken it to personal insults about my appearance.. The internet is awesome

his reply to my reply

Skincandy Bloodline

Typical..btw..1. I made dick blick change the selling policy to professionals only, call them and see.. 2. you cant buy my ink on eba in the u.s.ay, 3. your not a tattoo artists so your opinion is moot. 4. you don't know me so contempt prior to investigation makes you an idiot.5. you heard my ink is trash and your not a tattooer which makes you more of an idiot,6. i dont know why im wasting my time with you..lol..7. your glasses are ugly

Awwwww... I guess my glasses are ugly, and all the people who've bought them after seeing mine, and all the free shit I've gotten from the company who makes them because of all the people buying them after me proves it. Oh well, guess I'll go back to selling ink on ebay (??? where that even came from i don't know)

@Ursula - I love you. And not in a "secret infatuation" type way ( @kylegrey - truth.) or any sexual type way, I mean in a straight up you take no bullshit kinda way and you rock (+ the fighting league steez lol). Please keep us up to date with your progress on ripping this guy a new one. In the immortal words of Red Foreman "What an Ass".

This idiot just won't stop. I guess he's all butt hurt 'cause he's taken it to personal insults about my appearance.. The internet is awesome

his reply to my reply

Skincandy Bloodline

Typical..btw..1. I made dick blick change the selling policy to professionals only, call them and see.. 2. you cant buy my ink on eba in the u.s.ay, 3. your not a tattoo artists so your opinion is moot. 4. you don't know me so contempt prior to investigation makes you an idiot.5. you heard my ink is trash and your not a tattooer which makes you more of an idiot,6. i dont know why im wasting my time with you..lol..7. your glasses are ugly

Awwwww... I guess my glasses are ugly, and all the people who've bought them after seeing mine, and all the free shit I've gotten from the company who makes them because of all the people buying them after me proves it. Oh well, guess I'll go back to selling ink on ebay (??? where that even came from i don't know)

The last person who called my glasses ugly got punched in the face.

• 3 weeks later...

In the defense of dick blick, they only sell to licensed professionals. I was there a week or so ago (in NYC) and the bloodline case was locked and had a clear warning label. As a matter of fact it looked like they haven't even sold a single bottle. I like dick blick and wont stop shopping there just because skincandy sells ink there.

• 1 month later...
In the defense of dick blick, they only sell to licensed professionals. I was there a week or so ago (in NYC) and the bloodline case was locked and had a clear warning label. As a matter of fact it looked like they haven't even sold a single bottle. I like dick blick and wont stop shopping there just because skincandy sells ink there.

not here in Louisiana, I know of two scratchers who ordered that shit off DB's website...they ain't checking shit

and 2. his ink is crap

3. Kevin's glasses are legendary