3 hours ago, NearFantastica said:

I was 14 and my dad took me to get my first tattoo, it’s a little rose wrapped around a treble clef on my ankle. Looks like shit now but I loved it! My mom almost killed my dad as she was and still is extremely anti-tattoo. I’ve thought about getting it covered up as I want to eventually get my full legs done but I’m a little nostalgic about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 ?  :52_fearful:

14 ?  :52_fearful:

Haha yeah, back then (1995) if you were 14 and had parental permission you could get tattooed. Actually that was one of my better little tattoos compared to the ones I got when I was a little older.

I have a 5 month old son now and no way in hell is he getting tattooed till he’s 18 and has the money to afford something good.

2 minutes ago, NearFantastica said:

Haha yeah, back then (1995) if you were 14 and had parental permission you could get tattooed. Actually that was one of my better little tattoos compared to the ones I got when I was a little older.

I have a 5 month old son now and no way in hell is he getting tattooed till he’s 18 and has the money to afford something good.

ya,well,I got my first tattoo when I was 24 (1983),

maybe just me,but I wouldn't have taken either of my kids in for a tattoo when they were 14.

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Krawling said:

That was F***ing stupid and drunk. I was hammered and asked my pals take me home. They brought me to this spam link and now I have this as a notifying of how is bad to drink to death

55F51570-E6FA-485E-AAD2-52807CEFD1C1.jpeg

nice try spammer ,

not going to work here.

even if your story WAS real , I certainly wouldn't EVER go to that shop seeing crappy work like that. LOL

Edited by Dan

On 4/14/2018 at 4:26 PM, Dan said:

ya,well,I got my first tattoo when I was 24 (1983),

maybe just me,but I wouldn't have taken either of my kids in for a tattoo when they were 14.

I'm with you. This is like the world's worst idea. I'd have an effing tattoo of Duran Duran on me if I went at 14. My parents wouldn't have allowed this in a billion years. Thank the lord. 😂

4 hours ago, oboogie said:

I'd have an effing tattoo of Duran Duran on me if I went at 14. 

When I got into tattoos in my late 30's I got a Grateful Dead tattoo in Las Vegas as a way to pay respect to the tattoo I would have gotten if I'd had gotten a tattoo when I was 18. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that you should probably get a really damn great Duran Duran tattoo. 

On 8/21/2018 at 9:54 PM, AverageJer said:

When I got into tattoos in my late 30's I got a Grateful Dead tattoo in Las Vegas as a way to pay respect to the tattoo I would have gotten if I'd had gotten a tattoo when I was 18. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that you should probably get a really damn great Duran Duran tattoo. 

(I still like them. But I don't know if I have room for the whole band anywhere. Would also like to get a GD tattoo.)

Everyone in my family had a tattoo and I really wanted one as well. I was a teen going through a rough period and decided to get a satanic symbol on  my right shoulder which years later I covered up. My mom was there with me and still let me get that crap as my first tattoo lol

I was 29, living in Kraków (I'm from Spain) and decided I wanted a souvenir from that experience. I got a moon tattooed on my ankle. I think it's kind of crooked and have thought about covering it up a couple of times.

I wanted to get tattooed since I was 16, but thankfully I didn't. The other day I was thinking about what I wanted to get tattoed and laughed at it. I'm a different person now and I'm happy I started getting tattoos so "old".