Band or song tattoo(s)?

Lochlan

Hot Water Music - "Live your heart and never follow" in banners around a heart on my chest.

Jawbreaker - "Yell it out before it kills you" on a rose inside my arm.

I have other tattoos loosely inspired by Kid Dynamite and The Lawrence Arms, but they're not obvious lyrics or logos or anything. I am trying to book with Civ for a small "Start today" tattoo at the Richmond Convention, as well.

I also have a straight edge tattoo, and a plan to get at least one more before I'm no longer XXX years old.

Ahhh... my first "one true love" had two sets of bars as well :)

Bestill my teenage heart!!!

awesome!!! :)

- - - Updated - - -

hahahaha black dads hahahahaha!!! i know for sure the last dad of them certainly got himself a nervous breakdown havin his nephew from west philly in his house...his son is not much better...

I love Flipper and have thought about getting the Flipper fish tattooed...

...but I am a dick who actually started getting tattoos in my 30s so I kind of missed out on the crappy punk rock tattoo period of my life, which on the one hand is great because I didn't fill my body up with shitty tattoos, but also sucks because I think I missed out on something important by not getting those tattoos. I think I'll get some eventually...the bars almost for sure...but I'll wait until I'm a little more covered and use them as gap fillers.

So true @Graeme , so many of my friends have really cool , poorly thought out exploited skulls , crass crosses , eddie munsters , meteors tattooes etc. they look cool as fuck . Always wanted a crimson ghost as I love the misfits so much, I might still get one (or even a portrait of Joe Forte - the guy unmasked as the crimson ghost in the show!!)

I love Flipper and have thought about getting the Flipper fish tattooed...

...but I am a dick who actually started getting tattoos in my 30s so I kind of missed out on the crappy punk rock tattoo period of my life, which on the one hand is great because I didn't fill my body up with shitty tattoos, but also sucks because I think I missed out on something important by not getting those tattoos. I think I'll get some eventually...the bars almost for sure...but I'll wait until I'm a little more covered and use them as gap fillers.

That's a great way to do it - I just got the germs burn as a little filler on my thigh, and I plan on using the COC logo as filler at some point too. Some of my earliest tattoos were the crimson ghost and the bars, thankfully they are well done and in decent spots so they're not a waste of prime real estate.

I have Swans.carcass.melvins.neurosis tattoos. I'm general the older I get the less I like band related tattoos. Even tho i still love the bands music

King Buzzo!

My brother and I met him outside of Rockcandy in Seattle about 17 years ago or so, right before their show. The hair is even more majestic in person!

• 2 months later...