I now back in the mix

Clay Decker

I a glad to be here and have a place to share some of the insights i have been saddled with for the last six years since the beginning of the exploitation of tattooing . I have been asked to contribute on here by my long time friend Scott Sylvia . For those people i don't know yet , I have been tattooing for 23 years and owned and operated a shop in Hollywood called True Tattoo until i made the decision to sell it to Oliver Peck .I would have never sold it to him if i had known he was going to go do a TV show . I have since relocated to Kona Hawaii and now work at Eastern Classics tattoo .

It's a shame so many people have traded in their roots for ratings but the core still exists. I look forward to your contribution to this forum, both the art and the intangible. I hope the young and new ones to this trade will pull up a seat and pay attention.

I remember your name from the E.Hogan days......howdy..dont know If we ever met..

I a glad to be here and have a place to share some of the insights i have been saddled with for the last six years since the beginning of the exploitation of tattooing . I have been asked to contribute on here by my long time friend Scott Sylvia . For those people i don't know yet , I have been tattooing for 23 years and owned and operated a shop in Hollywood called True Tattoo until i made the decision to sell it to Oliver Peck .I would have never sold it to him if i had known he was going to go do a TV show . I have since relocated to Kona Hawaii and now work at Eastern Classics tattoo .