Tattooist in Hawaii

NickelRad

I'm new to this world of threads, blogs, and this interactive internet shit. But I love that it is readily available. I've been working in a shop for almost 7 years now, starting from the bottom and working my way up. Now I co-own my shop. I appreciate hard work and what it takes to learn and grow from experiences. I'm excited to see what this new adventure will bring to me, as far as knowledge and hopefully getting to know new tattooist alike from around the globe. I've been doing Tattoos for 4 years now and been piercing for 6. I love the way creating a piece of art that motivates and forever changes a persons life in a positive way.

hit me up lets talk tattoos and art. Im ready to start this new Adventure!

That's awesome!!! Yes I'm right on the other side, at Ono's, I won't be in today (sun/mon are my days off) but anytime you're in town I'd love to meet you :). Avery's my boyfriend and I've heard about you and I've seen the picture of the tattoo clay did on you :):) it'd be awesome to meet