April 2012 Best Tattoo of the Month Contest

So it seems the longer you've had a post in the contest the higher the viewer and like level... So I am going to campaign for my MOM piece by Aaron Coleman!!!! Get those likes in. Great piece by a great artist!!! I only have today and tomorrow!!!! :)

Was that you I was talking to in the shop yesterday? I need to post mine from Aaron Coleman. It's the Stell leapard from the Stell/ Coleman collab sheet. I had originally picked something else but Aaron really wanted to put that cat on someone so I ended up getting it. I won't be able to post it until I get back to salt lake tomorrow. I got pretty mando lady from my friend tony who was also doing a spot at immaculate

So it seems the longer you've had a post in the contest the higher the viewer and like level... So I am going to campaign for my MOM piece by Aaron Coleman!!!! Get those likes in. Great piece by a great artist!!! I only have today and tomorrow!!!! :)

Yup that piece is so double dope if I could I would vote twice for it !

Was that you I was talking to in the shop yesterday? I need to post mine from Aaron Coleman. It's the Stell leapard from the Stell/ Coleman collab sheet. I had originally picked something else but Aaron really wanted to put that cat on someone so I ended up getting it. I won't be able to post it until I get back to salt lake tomorrow. I got pretty mando lady from my friend tony who was also doing a spot at immaculate

yes that was me!!! Funny shit!! You got some nice stuff on your arms. Even better that fellow LST'ERS were in a shop at the same time!!!!

Damn, that was an insane month of great tattoos!!! Thanks everyone who shared and voted!

April 2012 Tattoo of the month winnerS are:

@RoryQ with his panther with a rose on his foot (post #3) by Oliver Peck. Here's the Oliver Peck LST Video if you're interested.

AND

@Shadow with a dagger and eye (post #6) by Sarah Schor.

Congratulations you two....PM me your shirt size, male or female style (note: we have no smalls or mediums for males left at this time, sorry), and your mailing address.

Thanks for everyone who participated and now it is time for May 2012 Best Tattoo of the Month