Military tattoo regulations

irezumi

I got out in 78. Think of all the goodies I didnt get to play with. lol. but since then I have had the pleasure of shootin some non military weapons that are just as cool, and im sure you will get the same in the years to come.

- - - Updated - - -

the more posts i read regarding this issue, it becomes quite clear that some branches of our military are more strict about tattoo regulations than others. I would say that the navy is more lax than the others, and the USMC is probably the toughest these days.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the messed up part about our military. When they cut funding, they'll be quick to cut you or disqualify you because of something small as a tattoo. But when they need you and want you the most, they'll be quick to waiver anything on the moon to get you in. I feel disqualifying someone because of a tattoo is a shame on our military and I hate to say that. Half of the ex-marines I know were tatted. I know the policy also varies greatly between branches.