What's up everyone HOW DO YA DO?

wrazz

My name's Vincent, I came here to hopefully broaden my creativity when it comes to my own tattoo's.

I only have one as of now, & for the very simple reason of.. I'm broke. )-:

Oh &, I take deep consideration into my tattoo's, & that's what I need help with & I would appreciate any type of help with what I should get. Not saying give me your idea, and I take that and get it done. More along the lines of pushing me in the right direction. Thanks for your time, I'm stoked to be here.

Hi,

I'm quite new here as well and share the same problem- I'm broke at the moment and my 'tattoo fund' is growing so slowly...gives me time to get some info I suppose. I need two cover-ups and also I want a tiger on my tigh, already forund a design I love thanks to the contributors on this forum!

Good luck!

Welcome wrazz, you should find lots of helpful info and people on here plus exposure to some amazing tattooers and shops. when you're ready to get tattooed if you want let us know and sure people will direct you to some good shops.

I see you're in the Chicago yeah? are you familiar with Chicago Tattoo Company? Checkout the Nick Colella interview he did with Scott for LST if you haven't.