New tattoo

ef1onzal

I just got my first tattoo on my leg of quetzalcoatl yesterday :) I'm very excited and I love it. Also I box and I was wondering if i cover it up if its ok to train. I'm not gonna spar till it fully heals but I'm just wondering if its ok to just hit the bags.

I just got my first tattoo on my leg of quetzalcoatl yesterday :) I'm very excited and I love it. Also I box and I was wondering if i cover it up if its ok to train. I'm not gonna spar till it fully heals but I'm just wondering if its ok to just hit the bags.

Ultimately your should consult your tattoo artist about questions regarding healing a tattoo. Each person seems to have a slightly different method and philosophy about healing and they are the ones who have to do the touch ups if your tattoo doesn't heal right. That being said, I would not recommend covering the tattoo once you remove the initial bandage. Work out like normal just wash it with hot soapy water afterwards.