Anyone care to help with a tattoo?

wrazz

I appreciate this, and will utilize the ideas and advice you've given me.

I'll be heading out tomorrow to the CTC, and a few other shops I've looked into to hopefully talk to some of the artists. I have a vague idea of what I'd like and I'm hoping this will help interpret whatever the fuck's in my head!

You also have to understand, I've had no knowledge of how a forum of this matter works, or the people themselves. I use the internet for research and whichever other way I can entertain myself with, and the online forums I would normally post on are just meant for exactly the way I've posted this thread. No real substance in the community, just blatantly asking a question. I can see where that could be seen as ignorant, or unjust, but fuck to put it in the most simple way possible; I didn't know any better. (never have used that excuse for myself :p)

I've got it now, I thank you for helpin' me see what I hadn't before and giving me your novelistic posed response.

Wasn't a duplicate of this thread, but alright.

An unspoken rule of forums run similar to this, is keep new threads to a minimum. Direction can change once in a thread as long as it pertains to the original post (i.e. "I am looking to get my first tattoo of idea. Changes mind I am looking to get my first tattoo of new idea.)

The second thread is relevant to the previous thread since they share the same subject with a slightly modified possible outlook. There are some forums out there that run like chaos and take the "me first" approach. Usually this involves using all caps, reposting the same thread over and over, in order to get a response. Said forums also have a high thread turnover rate, which means that ideas of past days/weeks get thrown to the bottom of the pile or deleted out-right. Here at LST it works more around continuing threads with posts pertaining to the OP or subsequent posts.

by the way if I am wrong or forgot something, please someone point it out

slayer9019@quite elliquint... " I wanna tattoo of thing, with a thing" forgive them, they not know what they do.....or sumthin like dat. you kknnooowww. oh yeah......HST...dig the Icon..."you buy the ticket,you take the ride".........HST.....

alabama_to_natchez_018_thumb.jpg

First off is that a lip tattoo coverup? If so that is epic

Secondly. yea HST in my opinion was the ultimate bad ass, right up there with J Cash.

and yes...... anyone that feels this tattoo of a damn shark on a lip is stupid, your right.....but,you get it.....you do it........diffenitly ...eeewww...

is it breaking edge if a straight edge kid gets a Hunter S. Thompson tattoo?

if so, i think i may need to start up on the heroin to make up for lost time.

is it breaking edge if a straight edge kid gets a Hunter S. Thompson tattoo?

if so, i think i may need to start up on the heroin to make up for lost time.

H.S. Thompson was a genius fueled by a passion for life and the story, oh yea and he also had a sweet tooth for mind bending substances. So to answer your question, no!

how did you notice the cover? u bastard. yes....."I don't want to advocate drugs,alchohol and violence, but I't always worked for me."....hehe

By trade I am an over-analyser

I can see where that could be seen as ignorant, or unjust, but fuck to put it in the most simple way possible; I didn't know any better. (never have used that excuse for myself :p)

"Stopped checking up on this shit forum since this thread.

Oh, fuck. Didn't exactly mean shit forum, just the large majority of people that post in it, are shitty people. "

You didn't know that this is inappropriate? There's an old saying, "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining." Try being a man, which means not making excuses for your behavior. That's really insulting. We all do stupid shit once in a while, just own it.

I was going to ask the forum people Scott Sylvia, Valerie, Mario, Stewart their opinions on a tattoo design i should get from Chris Conn. I don't want a girl's head. My problem, I have mostly all the variety of tattoos minus biomech tattooed on me. So here it goes..... Scott what should I get from Chris?