Anyone care to help with a tattoo?

wrazz

Your asking strangers to advise you on how to mark your body for life ! Thats the point .

Nope, I'm not.

this one must have went over everyone's head

It didn't go over anyones head. Read your own post, "Anyone have any good advice/ ideas I can throw around & brain storm with?"

Here's some advice - Don't get pissy when you don't get the answers you want.

Do you think there is anyway we can talk this guy out of getting a banner that says "Rejoice" wrapping around the sun?

You know he has an image in his head right now he just wants approval from fellow tattoo enthusiasts. I personnally find it kind of sad that someone instead of allowing their creativeness and the creativity of their tattooer is willing to change what they want because people on the internet say otherwise. A tattoo is a form of art that is created when an artist and their "canvass" come together.

First off- congrats on your decision to get tattooed! It's a big personal step and I'm glad you've decided to bring the entire internet full of strangers into that decision-making process!

I was a little upset when you suggested we weren't living up to our potential. Frankly, it reminded me of the many times I'd heard that statement from parents, teachers, and employers. But I'm a lemonade from lemons kinda fella, so I decided to take your statement as a challenge and present you with my concept of your tattoo idea. I've spent sometime playing Draw Something (up to my first color pack!), so I have some experience with bring people's words into artistic reality. So here it is- don't worry about paying me, it's about paying it forward :D

sZp1t.jpg

• 1 month later...
@wrazz .... so Friday has passed... didja get a tattoo?

Stopped checking up on this shit forum since this thread.

Oh, fuck. Didn't exactly mean shit forum, just the large majority of people that post in it, are shitty people.

Anyways, no. No I didn't.

Stopped checking up on this shit forum since this thread.

Oh, fuck. Didn't exactly mean shit forum, just the large majority of people that post in it, are shitty people.

Anyways, no. No I didn't.

It's probably better you didn't. It was a really bad idea for a tattoo and you would have looked stupid, oh fuck I didn't mean stupid I just meant you would look like a douchebag.