Recommend me some tattoo shops in Chicago!

wrazz

Planning on getting my next tattoo sometime soon.. As in a week or so & I'm looking for a shop that I could hopefully regular whenever my budget is up.

Would really like to hear about some well done work but at a decent cost, and not all that far from my area ;-)

which by the way, is near Midway Airport. Or near Cicero, whichever helps capture the image better.

Lets go!

Tim Biedron at Pioneer. "Decent price" and Tim probably don't go hand in hand though. Not that he overcharges but it sounds like you want something done on a budget which I would imagine wouldn't be up his alley being one of the best in the game. But if you were willing to save and wait thats who I would suggest depending on what you want ofcourse.

• 4 weeks later...

Anytime you want to breathe in history, and be able to hear it from the people that wrote it, Chicago Tattooing Company wins hands down, but I gotta agree with Matthew B, can't go wrong at any of those spots!

That's the tattooing covered... More importantly, where are the essential places to eat!?

The Purple Pig, Lou Malinati's, XOCO... I'll be hitting those up again. Want to make it down for a burger at Kuma's Corner this time too. And I know Original Pancake House is probably 'meh' for you North Americans, but we don't get many such well-executed heart-exploding breakfast establishments here, so I'll be popping back in there too...