Buylist

Tight-Lines

We all like to buy shit we dont need. I figured this would be a good place to post our most recent and unnecessary purchases which have gotten us in trouble with spouses/girlfriend/boyfriends or family. Or cool shit people bought for you.

Mine is:

160 Bucks on miscellaneous items from the GORUCK web store. I cant stop myself.

AND another copy of East of Eden I had not seen before.

@hogg hows that Spider Murphy's flash book?

Want that one bad!

Have you seen it? It's pricey, but so worth it. For someone like you who is running out of space (I'm not that far behind you), it's kind of hard to look at. You find yourself wanting to get so much of it.

Duuuuuude. That shit is beyond. I think I found four pages that didn't have something I'd get tattooed on me, and I could probably be convinced to get something from each of those pages, too. It's that good.

@hogg ,hope your not discounting the T Mindell -unicorn,castle and wizard sheet ,that one is so badass.

Duuuuuude. That shit is beyond. I think I found four pages that didn't have something I'd get tattooed on me, and I could probably be convinced to get something from each of those pages, too. It's that good.

I saw that on Instagram; my girl knows better than to buy something like that for that EXACT reason ;)

Have you seen it? It's pricey, but so worth it. For someone like you who is running out of space (I'm not that far behind you), it's kind of hard to look at. You find yourself wanting to get so much of it.

Yeah that is what I am scared of..........well I had a good day and the Buckshot Bar in SF have some new decorations for their walls, so who knows1