Sullen

I like Sullen. I think it is cool that I can get artwork from some of my favorite tattoo artists on a t-shirt, and that money goes into finding other tattoo artist that deserve recognition. They do a lot of promotion for the artists that are on their "team". I dig it.

I think nothing special about them....it's just another brand of clothing, they got some sick ass shirts designed by some sweet ass artists...I have a couple of their shirts now that I think about it.

But I mean, they're held in no higher regard to me than say T.I.T.S. or Stussy or other brands I get down with, over all I fucks with them. They pump their shit and their squad HARD!! That's whats up

I have thought about Sullen, a lot, back when I was trying to decide what I was going to do with FallingApartArt. They have solid design concept now - skulls, lady heads, and script. If you like those things, they're your t-shirt designer. Personally, I like to mix stuff up, but that's my taste. I do like their cut n' sew stuff, but it's not that different than Lucky 13.

PS- I'm about done with skulls- time to bring back the babies :cool:

Same with Black Market Art, which doesn't get enough hype, even though it has Tim Hendricks all over it. Whatever, Sullen isn't my style of clothing, but people can make and buy what they want.

Yeah, I find most of the Sullen stuff I've seen a little too "loud" for my personal taste. I really like most of the BMAC stuff I've seen, however, and am waiting for my local shop to get a few specific shirts in my size.