Australian Tattoo Artist Allegedly Inks Lewd Image - Charged with Assault

Gia Dobson

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/10/26/australian-man-tattoos-lewd-image-friends/?test=latestnews

Australian Tattoo Artist Allegedly Inks Lewd Image on Friend's Back

Published October 26, 2010

A 21-year-old Australian man has been charged with assault after allegedly tattooing an image of a penis on his friend's back, according to the Courier Mail.

The 25-year-old victim was visiting the amateur tattoo artist at the man's home last week when he was talked into getting a tattoo, according to the paper.

The man wanted a yin and yang symbol tattooed on his back, but allegedly got a 16-inch tattoo of a penis with an obscene gesture instead.

Australian authorities said the incident followed an argument between the two.

The victim also says he was punched and thrown out of the man's house.

The 21-year-old tattoo artist has been charged with two counts of assault occasioning bodily harm and is due to appear in court next month.

Ummm.... what? How does shit like this happen? And wouldn't a 16 inch vertical tattoo feel different than a round tattoo? Why get tattooed by someone who you're arguing with? And will we see pictures from the trial? I don't even need pics of the tattoo, I just want to see the dudes themselves.

Ummm.... what? How does shit like this happen? And wouldn't a 16 inch vertical tattoo feel different than a round tattoo?

You would think they'd fell the difference right Dari?

Wow, speaking of penis tattoos and tattoo mistakes you here about this one Petey is getting ready to do a tattoo cover up on?

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/tattooforum/threads/4-Worst-Tattoo-You-ve-Witnessed/page4

I can't wait to see the pictures of before and after as they should be very very entertaining.

I wonder if we can get a follow up interview with this guy and pictures of course of this awesome tattoo mistake? Will he do tattoo laser removal or tattoo coverup or say fuck it and keep it? Anyone in Australia on here yet????????

• 3 months later...