Sup pals. My collection [PICTURES inside]

Animosity

New to LST. Some of you may know me from Everytattoo. From Ontario, Canada. I'm a pretty simple pal.

I like nature, way too much music, video games, blood, comic books/action figures, westerns, and of course tattoos.

I figure I'm sitting at around 50% total body coverage. I'm only 25 though, so I'm in no rush to complete my artwork.

I started with large scale, concealable work (leg sleeve, then ribs) Only more recently have I had visable (arms) work done.

I don't think I'll ever do my neck/hands, however, I'll probably end up covered everywhere else. As much as I love the look of hand/knuckle tattoos, I even moreso enjoy the concept of being able to totally conceal my work whilst dressed. Shrug. Anyways, here's some pictures.

1yqv0w.jpg

2ibgj0p.jpg

2q1gbbo.jpg

693wba.jpg

30uwruu.jpg

2n70c4y.jpg

2s1r901.jpg

By leg sleeve you mean 'squid pants' ;) (that joke will soon become clear haha) welcome to LST! :cool:

The other night my dude was talking about how he's ready for leg filler to finish his up. I said "oh word then you'll have legit squid pants" and he just looked at me and goes "what the fuck is squid pants" hahaha