New Tattoo Shop Reviews Section

Steve

Aloha LST'ers,

We have launched a new section on LST where you can rate and post reviews of all of the tattoo shops you have been to:

Tattoo Shop Reviews | Last Sparrow Tattoo

If you see a shop missing, just click the yellow 'add another tattoo shop' button at the top right and submit the shop name, location, and other details requested in the form and we'll add it to the list.

Notice that there is an option to upload a picture of the tattoo that you got at the shop you're reviewing.

Unfortunately the images are not linked to the LST Tattoo Gallery system at this time.

Try it out and let us know how we can make it better!

Aloha LST'ers,

We have launched a new section on LST where you can rate and post reviews of all of the tattoo shops you have been to:

Tattoo Shop Reviews | Last Sparrow Tattoo

If you see a shop missing, just click the yellow 'add another tattoo shop' button at the top right and submit the shop name, location, and other details requested in the form and we'll add it to the list.

Notice that there is an option to upload a picture of the tattoo that you got at the shop you're reviewing.

Unfortunately the images are not linked to the LST Tattoo Gallery system at this time.

Try it out and let us know how we can make it better!

@steve1461686340 not necessarily a way to make it better, but I notice than when I click on the link to go straight to the review page, it does not give me the option to sign in using facebook, I have to click on the home or forum page for that tab to appear. It's not a big deal, but if a person's first exposure to the site is this page, I would imagine you would want an easy way for them to sign up a be part of the community. Not seeing that option is available might lead someone to think they have to sign up for an account before posting and discourage them from taking time to write a review.

@steve1461686340 not necessarily a way to make it better, but I notice than when I click on the link to go straight to the review page, it does not give me the option to sign in using facebook, I have to click on the home or forum page for that tab to appear. It's not a big deal, but if a person's first exposure to the site is this page, I would imagine you would want an easy way for them to sign up a be part of the community. Not seeing that option is available might lead someone to think they have to sign up for an account before posting and discourage them from taking time to write a review.

Fixed / Good catch - thanks David!

Now I just need to get the notifications dealio working on that page. :)

will the reviews come up with our username?

I might be discouraged from leaving a poor review on a site like this where the person you're badly reviewing might see it?

That's a good question, thanks for asking it. the answer is yes, your post will appear under your LST username, however, you can log out of LST, then leave an anonymous review under a pseudonym if you'd prefer. ie, you don't have to be a registered LST member to leave a shop review. email address is required to post, but is not displayed.

That's Awesome. Such a great way to go "look through" shops without having to go in. So instead of having people ask "where is a good place in Los Angelos to get tattooed" You can just go to the page, and waalaah easily do research for yourself with, hopefully, trustworthy reviews of artist's and their shops.