Tatto ideas help please and thank you!!

malachi91

I want to get a tattoo of a bible verse. But there are two that I really like I'm not getting a tattoo because it has significant meaning in my life. I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder almost a year ago and life has been insane. So the verse's have a special meaning in my heart. The first one:

The first one I've been hanging on to since I got diagnosed.

"Our lives are in God's hands, He keeps our feet from stumbling" Psalm 66:9

Second one:

"The LORD is my strength and my shield;

my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.

My heart leaps for joy,

and with my song I praise him." Psalm 28:7

I just want to get the verse on my left wrist not the whole thing.

Which one do you guys like? I like both and its hard, I just want to get one. I'm also getting a quote on my left side of my calf so I don't want so many tats.

The Letter of the Law: Laws for Lettering and Tattoos « Occult Vibrations

I recently reblogged an article on lettering that you might want to check out;

Anisya hit the nail on the head- you can always simplify the words into an image...

I really enjoyed that article, but at the same time, certain artists do such nice lettering that it's beautiful on its own. Freddy Corbin, Katie Sellergren, Grime, Ben Grillo, Juan Puente and Nick Colella, to name but a few.

I really enjoyed that article, but at the same time, certain artists do such nice lettering that it's beautiful on its own. Freddy Corbin, Katie Sellergren, Grime, Ben Grillo, Juan Puente and Nick Colella, to name but a few.

Yeah, it was just Johnny musing on the overuse and abuse of lettering not implying that lettering tattoos are inherently bad.

I want to get a tattoo of a bible verse. But there are two that I really like I'm not getting a tattoo because it has significant meaning in my life. I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder almost a year ago and life has been insane. So the verse's have a special meaning in my heart. The first one:

The first one I've been hanging on to since I got diagnosed.

"Our lives are in God's hands, He keeps our feet from stumbling" Psalm 66:9

Second one:

"The LORD is my strength and my shield;

my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.

My heart leaps for joy,

and with my song I praise him." Psalm 28:7

I just want to get the verse on my left wrist not the whole thing.

Which one do you guys like? I like both and its hard, I just want to get one. I'm also getting a quote on my left side of my calf so I don't want so many tats.

Instead of getting the whole verse just get the book and chapter. (ex Psalm 66:9) No one is going to read it anyway so it will be "for you" so you might as well get something that can be a nice tattoo rather than have a bunch of words scribbled on your arm.