Sign in to follow this  
Patriot Ink Tattoo

Hell City 2012

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Thanks!  It's definitely something to feel proud of, but some days you do just wanna go home 😂 other sessions are more manageable. I think you pretty much have to mentally hear that death march in your head when you walk in, and expect it to be the worst pain ever and then it wont be so bad. You can't ever approach a session feeling good about it, cause you will get your arse handed to you ha ha.
    • very nice ! that's the best "go big or go home" I have ever seen.
    • Thanks mate. It is a mind game to push through some of the really hard spots (back of ribs, base of spine etc) but the pay off is worth it in the end. I reckon I should take out shares in second skin, the amount we’ve used in healing this 😂 I always do a first layer straight away, then within 24 hours after the initial plasma gunk leaks I take off the second skin, wash with antibacterial soap then dry and put on another second skin and leave it for about 4 days ish. Always had nice healing doing it that way. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries