All at once or over time

I'm wanting to have an artist here finish up my entire leg with some

Traditional pieces that tie together.

Just wondering if it would be better to get em all done or at least placed and the ideas set at once or just get some here and there over time. It's a question for the artist really but I've still got a couple of months before its even possible so I thought id get the opinions of you swell folks

I'm doing my right leg traditional style. My left leg is taken up more or less completely by a single piece - a Japanese style dragon. For the right leg I really want to add to it bit by bit, and there are a bunch of traditional style tattooists that I'd like to try and get pieces from ... Chad K., Ross Nagle, Steve Byrne, Xam, maybe someone from Frith St... Thinking of places like Smith St., Spider Murphys and so on down the line too.

So by definition it'd have to be piece by piece rather than planned that accurately. The only thing I'm thinking of is ramifications for particular places and sizes of pieces etc. I don't want to 'cut off' spaces and make sure I'm making the best use of what's there.

So far I've done the front of my quad and my foot. Doing my knee in July. After that I'm not sure how to tackle the lower leg i.e whether to do a big piece on the front of the sin and a big piece on the calif / back ... Or to really just let it happen higgledy-piggledy.

I'm doing my right leg traditional style. My left leg is taken up more or less completely by a single piece - a Japanese style dragon. For the right leg I really want to add to it bit by bit, and there are a bunch of traditional style tattooists that I'd like to try and get pieces from ... Chad K., Ross Nagle, Steve Byrne, Xam, maybe someone from Frith St... Thinking of places like Smith St., Spider Murphys and so on down the line too.

So by definition it'd have to be piece by piece rather than planned that accurately. The only thing I'm thinking of is ramifications for particular places and sizes of pieces etc. I don't want to 'cut off' spaces and make sure I'm making the best use of what's there.

So far I've done the front of my quad and my foot. Doing my knee in July. After that I'm not sure how to tackle the lower leg i.e whether to do a big piece on the front of the sin and a big piece on the calif / back ... Or to really just let it happen higgledy-piggledy.

I say get things as you get them, and don't worry about the space or size. I think some of the coolest tattoos I have ever seen are the ones that are worked into odd spaces.