Anyone visited Keens Steakhouse in NYC.

jade1955

Nice! Dressler is a great restaurant, too, over on Broadway (in Williamsburg) near the bridge. And it's right near Peter Luger's, which is a fairly famous steakhouse.. but I gotta say, I've been three times over my 7 years here and each time I was severely underwhelmed. Kind of a fun old place but in my opinion, not worth it at all. Also, never been to Keen's.

Hope you have a great time! You getting tattooed over here?

I was watching No Reservations last year sometime,and they ate at Keens.The one guy had the mutton chops,and it looked delicious.Check out this site for recommendations in the city.You can also search for the best of on the site.

Serious Eats: New York - The New York City Food and Restaurant Blog

I looked through this, and all of these places are great. The one I agree with the most is Blue Ribbon. For the three years that I lived in New York I went there several times and it was always really good. It is probably not the best food in the city, but (in my opinion) it is overall one of the best restaurants. And that marrow that they show on the blog is incredible. When I lived there I was always up super late, and Blue Ribbon is open late, which made it all better.

Nice! Dressler is a great restaurant, too, over on Broadway (in Williamsburg) near the bridge. And it's right near Peter Luger's, which is a fairly famous steakhouse.. but I gotta say, I've been three times over my 7 years here and each time I was severely underwhelmed. Kind of a fun old place but in my opinion, not worth it at all. Also, never been to Keen's.

Hope you have a great time! You getting tattooed over here?

Many thanks. I'm getting tattooed by Bailey Robinson over in Williamsburg and the next day by Eli Quinters at Smith Street.

I tried to book at Lugers. No luck there but just as well reading some reviews.

I was watching No Reservations last year sometime,and they ate at Keens.The one guy had the mutton chops,and it looked delicious.Check out this site for recommendations in the city.You can also search for the best of on the site.

Serious Eats: New York - The New York City Food and Restaurant Blog

I saw the No Reservations video on YouTube today. Anthony Bourdain was in it.

That mutton chop sure looked good as did the Prime Rib of Beef, King’s Cut.

I looked through this, and all of these places are great. The one I agree with the most is Blue Ribbon. For the three years that I lived in New York I went there several times and it was always really good. It is probably not the best food in the city, but (in my opinion) it is overall one of the best restaurants. And that marrow that they show on the blog is incredible. When I lived there I was always up super late, and Blue Ribbon is open late, which made it all better.

The Blue Ribbon Menu is pretty impressive.

Surf & Turf Royale $120.00

Twin Steamed Lobsters & 40 Oz. Rib Steak, Spinach & French Fries. I take it that would be for two people?

The Blue Ribbon Menu is pretty impressive.

Surf & Turf Royale $120.00

Twin Steamed Lobsters & 40 Oz. Rib Steak, Spinach & French Fries. I take it that would be for two people?

Yeah that should be for two. The prices are kind of high, but not too bad by NYC standards. Everytime I dined there it was around a hundred a person, but me and my friends like to drink.