Tom Gabel is actually a woman on the inside.

Tight-Lines

Keith Caputo put out a good song/video, Got Monsters (it was credited to Keith when I saw it anyway). While we're on the topic of singers and musicians that cross gender lines, anybody here listen to Antony and the Johnsons? He's got a...unique singing style, not to everybody's liking but I play the hell out of the album I Am a Bird Now. It deals a lot with his gender(s)...and has all kinds of guest vocals. Also, elsewhere, he does an amazing version of Leonard Cohen's If It Be Your Will.

@dcostello - cheers homie ;) I stayed out of it for as long as I could, but as you said the Reagan flip flopping got me. (not that I supported Hunters' opinion at any stage, just wasn't going to get into a stupid argument)

(side note - Oz & The Wire are pretty neck and neck with x-files as best show ever, and Game of Thrones (which I've only just got my little hands on) is kicking some ass also. Have you seen a show by the creator of The Wire called 'The Corner' or something?I haven't seen it but I'm trying to get a copy as we speak)