I will be there with my wife on Saturday and Sunday. I have no appointments scheduled (considering i have appointments on my back the next two staurdays and a consult with Horitomo to final design and discuss when we are starting), but my wife has an appointment with Valerie Vargas on Sunday.

So bummed and sad, my 6th annual appointment with Trevor has been cancelled. He will not be attending- medical issue. He is ok, thankfully- and will attend next year- so i will have to wait till then to finish my leg.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be at that seminar too. Looking forward to it!

I'm really looking forward to it too! See you there(;

Do you guys think it would be worth it to drive Saturday morning to be there at night Saturday and all Sunday? I have a last minute chance to go.

dude its a must IMO. just look at the tattooers that replied in this thread. That would be enough for me to pack the bags

Just a heads up: Tattoo City will be in full force again with Mary Joy and I tattooing all 3 days. Kahlil should be there one day as well, but unfortunately Jen Lee won't be able to attend. My father will be at the convention on Saturday and we will have more of his original art and prints for sale. Hardy Marks books also at the booth!