absolutely. You'd be surprised at who is available to tattoo you as a walk up...

That's the only thing I'm really worried about being so late, who ill be able to get tattooed by and a hotel.

dude its a must IMO. just look at the tattooers that replied in this thread. That would be enough for me to pack the bags

True enough man, would be nice to meet some of you as well.

absolutely. You'd be surprised at who is available to tattoo you as a walk up...

Really? This will be my first time at a convention. I am imagining that with such a roster filled with heavy hitters, everyone will be booked. I am just hoping for a cool walk up opportunity.

Really? This will be my first time at a convention. I am imagining that with such a roster filled with heavy hitters, everyone will be booked. I am just hoping for a cool walk up opportunity.

I'll use Anderson Luna as an example since I was getting tattooed in the Saved booth, dude did like one tattoo, maybe 2 all weekend...

Great to hear about Mary Joy on LST. A great gal!

Just a heads up: Tattoo City will be in full force again with Mary Joy and I tattooing all 3 days. Kahlil should be there one day as well, but unfortunately Jen Lee won't be able to attend. My father will be at the convention on Saturday and we will have more of his original art and prints for sale. Hardy Marks books also at the booth!