As did I. Was Chris Grosso at his booth today, too? That was another highlight: chatting with the man behind the Tattoo Age series. He's a great guy.

I didn't see Grosso. That sounds awesome though. Seems like a legit dude.

I got to the convention around noon. I could have gotten some time with Julian Zeff but I had to jet.

Had a great time at the convention this weekend. It was nice meeting and talking

with @Scott R' date=' @Reyeslv, @Stewart Robson, and @Valerie Vargas. My wife was super

excited about coming away with this from Valerie:

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic and my lack of ability to take good pictures.[/quote']

On wow, that is just amazing. Is your wife still smiling??? Great to meet you guys!

What an absolutely INSANE weekend! Got to chat with @hogg, meet @Reyeslv and watch @Stewart Robson work on his AMAZING back piece, got to meet @Scott R and see his insane 11 hour back piece as well as watch @Valerie Vargas work on his thigh pieces, chat with Valerie while getting tattooed with Jondix, Hang with @Tim Hendricks while he tattooed my Wife and much more!

Here are some highlights...

My Wife and I with Jeff Gogue, such a mellow down to earth guy!

IMG_1613.jpg

the tattoo he made on me

IMG_1597.jpg

Jeff drawing it on

IMG_1603.jpg

Jeff tattooing my Wife

IMG_1607.jpg

the finished piece

IMG_1610.jpg

pic from Jeff's Instagram

6daac7f6211f11e2ba6922000a1fb733_7.jpg

Tim drawing on my Wife's foot, another super down to earth guy and a blast to hang with... Freddy Corbin also hung out for half the tattoo... needless to say, a memorable experience :D

IMG_1600.jpg

Tim with my Wife and the finished piece

IMG_1611.jpg

Pic of the tattoo from Tim's Instagram

e422068e20c911e282e022000a1fbc68_7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My Wife and I with Jondix, the coolest most humble guy I'll ever meet and an absolute pleasure to be in his presence...

2674469a218911e28d6622000a1fbc43_7.jpg

his AMAZING banner

IMG_1614.jpg

The stencil for my stomach

IMG_1617.jpg

lined out

IMG_1618.jpg

and after 6 hours of tattooing, the finished product of which a photo does NO justice

image.jpg

here's the tattoo he made on my Wife

IMG_1624.jpg

Jondix shared his booth with Deno and I took this pic for a friend but I'll post it for you guys, this was some original artwork that he was selling

IMG_1616.jpg

words can't describe how amazing this weekend was but hopefully these pictures attempt to paint a picture :D

Great show as always! I'm jealous of all of you who got tattooed! Thanks for posting photos. I'm living through you. It's a constant battle for me going to this Convention as there are always so many fantastic artists to get work done from. Alas I'm still holding on to the idea of cohesive work by Jill Bonny so walking the floors with that awesome vibe in the air tempts and tortures me. That said, I'm happy I was able to walk away with a few new prints and reading material. I was hoping to score an original ink on handkerchief drawing from Mary Joy at Tattoo City but I showed up too late. There's so much good stuff there it's crazy. Can't wait till next year.

@hogg, I saw you a couple times at the show, but you were busy talking to people so didn't want to interrupt. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to say hi. Ha ha, I really need to get better at introducing myself to people since I didn't get to meet more LST people ;-)