Chris Conn is back!

Ursula

I met the chick who won the eBay auctions at a conventions. She's a tattooer from Europe. She or her hands done with lady heads of course. They were super nice. I can't recall the exact price but I believe it was in the thousands.

I dunno if the photo I posted earlier is working as I'm checking from my phone but the tattoo he did last night is amazing as expected and was not a lady head.

My man emailed last night as soon as I heard to get appts. for us both. I'll let everyone know when we hear back what the wait time is like.

Yes it's Immme from the Sinner and the Saint tattoo.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I want a tattoo from Chris but I don't know what to get... It's a strange problem. I guess I will figure it out. I'm not closed off to suggestions though...:confused: PANTHER SKULL DAGGER?! :D

- - - Updated - - -

ETA: I was just kidding with the panther skull dagger thing, but...come to think of it...a Chris Conn panther would be really amazing, maybe that is what I need.

@hogg I really love @Eilin's girl head with the black cats. For some reason I have never wanted a girl head... but I do find them beautiful. Hmmmmmmmm. I've been wrong before. We met Quan Nguyen at boxing last week, and this is what has put the idea of a CC tattoo back into the forefront of my mind. Quan is a great guy with some beautiful tattoos!

@hogg I really love @Eilin's girl head with the black cats. For some reason I have never wanted a girl head... but I do find them beautiful. Hmmmmmmmm. I've been wrong before. We met Quan Nguyen at boxing last week, and this is what has put the idea of a CC tattoo back into the forefront of my mind. Quan is a great guy with some beautiful tattoos!

Get anything by him. If you pass up the opportunity you will mad in a couple of years when he isn't tattooing again

• 2 months later...
Sorry to gush, but you seriously have the best taste. I could stare at that for a long time.

Thank you! :)

Wow @TrixieFaux

I have an absurd amount of appointments booked and I keep going back and forth on whether or not I should sneak a Chris Conn, in the case that he stops again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I think you should. I was worried about the same thing and the good people here at LST pushed me in the right direction. I'm really glad I did it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
My best friend is moving to LA in a few weeks and is already building a little list of shit he wants. Conn is obviously high on the list, but I'm trying to think about emailing him and coordinating a little visit out west...

Now that Conn is moving to Germany, I regret wasting time and not emailing him sooner! I wonder if I can make another trip out.