Chris Conn is back!

Ursula

Clean-eager to see what the time off has done for his subject matter. So many people doing neo-Victorian raven/lady/cameo illustrative work now, it'd be cool if he pulled something new out of his hat. Of course, I guess that's a genre now like traditional, fine line, bio mech, or anything else.

I met the chick who won the eBay auctions at a conventions. She's a tattooer from Europe. She or her hands done with lady heads of course. They were super nice. I can't recall the exact price but I believe it was in the thousands.

I dunno if the photo I posted earlier is working as I'm checking from my phone but the tattoo he did last night is amazing as expected and was not a lady head.

My man emailed last night as soon as I heard to get appts. for us both. I'll let everyone know when we hear back what the wait time is like.

@irezumi, what shop do you work at, if you don't mind me asking? It's been a long time since I've been tattooed in Savannah, but the last shop I spent anytime in was Stranded.

pm'd

Stranded is a nice shop. James & Kim both do really good work. I haven't been tattooed by either of them, but I do own a couple of Kim's paintings.

I met the chick who won the eBay auctions at a conventions. She's a tattooer from Europe. She or her hands done with lady heads of course. They were super nice. I can't recall the exact price but I believe it was in the thousands.

I dunno if the photo I posted earlier is working as I'm checking from my phone but the tattoo he did last night is amazing as expected and was not a lady head.

My man emailed last night as soon as I heard to get appts. for us both. I'll let everyone know when we hear back what the wait time is like.

Met a guy who owns a design company here in town who I believe bought an appointment from a winner who couldn't make it out. He also has lady heads on hands.

I would too if I could get away with it ha.

He should hide golden tickets in candy bars like Willy Wonka. I am really excited about this news, for one that his health is doing good and two that I might actually be able to have the experience to be tattooed by Conn. I almost thought I was dreaming last night as I checked my facebook before bed and heard this news.