Artist needed for busy street shop in Chicago.

Tatu Tattoo is looking to fill a position at the end of May. Not looking for apprentices, drama queens, lazy asses, junkies, or anything else that is shady. Would prefer somebody with 3 yrs shop experience. Tatu Tattoo is a hustle and bustle street shop, where walk-ins turn into long time clientle. It is located in the trendy Wicker Park neighborhood. If you think this is a fit for you, come on down, or call the shop. 773 772 8288. You will be asking for Ricardo or Marci.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tatu-Tattoo/115379821846079

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I thought you might know of anyone looking for a apprentice with basic skills looking for more training. I am dedicated to art and my drawing and I tattoo now out of my friend's shop but I am looking to learn more. Please let me know if you hear anything

thanks

maybe it would have been better to read the orignal post, and if you still wanted to try and get in maybe give a shit about what your trying to do. i mean the dude left his number maybe call or even take initiative and caught a flight out ther showedup in person got a tattoo feel it out and pop the question. but this here right now is half assed.

...Not looking for apprentices, drama queens, lazy asses, junkies, or anything else that is shady. Would prefer somebody with 3 yrs shop experience. Tatu Tattoo is a hustle and bustle street shop... If you think this is a fit for you, come on down, or call the shop. 773 772 8288.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tatu-Tattoo/115379821846079

It seems clear -- the experience level they're looking for. How many threads have to be derailed by people who haven't read the rules of the forum, then can't read the original post in a thread? Shouldn't all replies to this thread have been about this one Chicago shop's need for an artist? If people can't read or just can't be bothered to...fine but enough already...start a phone group. Call each other up and have conference calls about how you really respect the art and wanna be pros and can't make ink stick and everything else.

When a shop says call or come down if you're a good fit, call or go down there...if you're a good fit...they didn't ask for people who aren't what they need to sit on their asses and post on the Internet.