Equipment types/performance

It's taken me forever to acquire a halfway decent machine collection ( still growing) but want to shift my attention to other equipment vital to my job. First being tubes. I've been using cam for about 4 or 5 years. The cost is ok and the quality is pretty good but not great. I'm looking to upgrade to better stuff. Does anyone anyone have a set of tubes they're fond of? And what makes them better. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated

I don't tattoo......and with respect to those who do.....I want to remind people this is a public forum!

:)

Right and as I understand it, the forum with good reason, doesn't want trade information on the boards. (Tattoo Newbie Guidelines) Not the forum police, just trying to help out.

"Do not start threads asking about specific tattooing equipment or techniques, LST is not here to teach anyone how to tattoo...Do not start threads regarding closely guarded trade secrets - this will keep LST a much more welcoming place for everyone, tattooers and enthusiasts alike. "

Depending on what sized needle groupings you prefer I have a few setups that we're both pretty keen on... I have been studying this as to making a future shop purchase for the man...

But traveling and tattoos I really think disposable is the way to go. Lighter, Less Expensive, Clean, you may sacrifice the nice solid feel of a heavy steady tube. But less like to throw a fit if it becomes lost in transit for a while.