New to the Tattoo Scene

taurean1

Hi, I'm Charles and I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo this year since turning 21. I'm not sure exactly what there is to be considered when choosing a tattoo artist or shop for the particular tattoo I have in mind, but here's a clip of it.

Taurus.jpg

I don't intend for it to be that neon blue when it gets tattooed on. I'm looking for more of a lighter, water-colorish blue if thats even possible. And I'm thinking of getting it on my wrist. Any suggestions?

Kool pic, but you might want to think about another spot for it. It's a l;ot of bull to put on your wrist! Try making a copy of it, and cutting it out along the lines, and puttting it where you think you want it. IF it fits, and looks okay, then you're good. If it looks funky, well, go to Plan B!

Any color in the rainbow is out there for you, as long as you can work with your artist to mix-up the one you want. As for artists, post up whatever city you're near, and I'm sure you'll get a whole raft of suggestions on good artists in the area.

Above all else, MAKE SURE!!!!!!! Damn, boy, your first tattoo...make sure it's what you want, make sure it's where you want, and make sure you'll be proud of it for a long, long time.

Welcome to LST, and welcome to your new addiction!