New(ish) member from Brighton UK, long time lurker!

Jay P

Hi I'm Jay, originally from London but have lived by the sea in Brighton the last 4 years. Hi to everyone here, it seems like a great community! I have been lurking and reading the forums for a good year or so but thought I would set up a new account to actually start getting involved and posting. I'm 26 this year and have been getting tattooed since I turned 18. I have always loved american traditional work and have (as I'm sure many do) a long list of tattooers I hope to get tattooed by in the future.

So far I have work from Valerie Vargas at Frith Street, El Bara from Madrid, Matty D'Arienzo, Sarah Schor, John Raftery from NYC, some small work from Lynn Akura and Bob Done at Magnum Opus here in Brighton and some various other bits and pieces along the way. I'll try and get some pics up soon. As you can tell I'm not afraid to travel for my tattoos and hope to make some overseas trips in the very near future. I look forward to meeting you all! Jay.