Can't edit images

Look at the top of this page, there is a gray bar, find the "forum actions" tab and click on that.

From the menu you get, select "edit profile".

When you get there, look at the lefthand side if the page, and select "your gallery".

To delete an image from your gallery, check the box on the righthand side of the image, scroll down, and hit delete.

• 9 months later...
Look at the top of this page, there is a gray bar, find the "forum actions" tab and click on that.

From the menu you get, select "edit profile".

When you get there, look at the lefthand side if the page, and select "your gallery".

To delete an image from your gallery, check the box on the righthand side of the image, scroll down, and hit delete.

I've had the same problem as the OP. However, even after carefully following the instructions, my images remain. I was hoping to delete them and replace them with better images.

Thanks in advance to any thoughts on this matter.

M

I've had the same problem as the OP. However, even after carefully following the instructions, my images remain. I was hoping to delete them and replace them with better images.

Thanks in advance to any thoughts on this matter.

M

Sorry this is giving you trouble, and thanks for letting us know.

Here's another way to delete images:

go to one of your pics in the gallery:

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/gallery/member/13403-anchor.html

> select 'image tools' > select 'delete this image > follow the prompts

Let me know if this doesn't work either, and exactly what the error message or result is.

Cheers

Steve