Last Sparrow Tattoo's First Contest! (November 2010)

tammy

Welcome to Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum and E-zine. We are very excited to see you all on here and sharing your tattoo stories, tattoo pictures and just shootin' the shit.

As a thank you we are going to have our first contest. We will have 5 winners.

All you have to do is post, post, post! First 5 members to get to 50 quality posts will win a Last Sparrow Tattoo black t-shirt. The drawing was done by our own Scott Sylvia.

Please no filler posts just to get your count up, as they will not count. We are looking for some good content and/or support.

These members will be excluded from our contest because....well, because they are already winners in our book and have passed the 50 post threshold and will already get a t-shirt.

mario desa 97

Bunny Switchblade 87

Julio Avila 86

MsRad 82

Jake 67

Kevin Campbell 66

Lizzie 63

tattoosbyfox0 55

if you are a winner, please pm Dari or Lochlan with your t-shirt size and mailing address.

Good Luck everyone and thanks for playing!

Rad can I get a plaque or something official as well that I can frame and put up at my station to make me look like I have a sweet art degree or am a member of a fancy tattoo organization? Because I am lacking these things as of now. It's ok if you just put in fine print something at the bottom explaining that I just got the award for posting a bunch, that would be ok. Thanks!

can I get a plaque or something official as well that I can frame and put up at my station to make me look like I have a sweet art degree or am a member of a fancy tattoo organization?

And of course it comes with a very official looking plaque.