max kuhn tattooed my whole back in around 12 hours total. it didn't seem to be going by quick while i was getting done but thinking about over it now that it is finished i think i lucked out.

mario desa is super quick too. outlined a scimitar on my stomach in literally 10 minutes around 2 years ago. the whole thing took about an hour and 20 minutes which again i'm grateful for because it was pretty awful. timmy tatts & lowercase j are both very fast too. timmy outlined a friends rock of ages backpiece is 45 minutes!

I love love love love love love love love your back piece and am completely astonished at how little time it took.

• 3 weeks later...

I Haven't been tattood by him, but by all accounts Mike Dorsey is a speed demon. The guy pumps out paintings and tattoos like the devil was on his back with a whip.

Sleeves in 2-3 sessions, back pieces in 14 hours, and it seems like he has a new painting posted every few days.

• 2 weeks later...