Slaytanic suggestions for a NYC artist?

hogg

I have a friend who is looking to get some evilous shit* in New York City. He has work from a few artists, but he hasn't found exactly what he's looking for. Any suggestions for an artist who does evil, dark, devilish stuff?

*I should add the disclaimer that he's not into Paul Booth, as he feels his stuff has gone so far beyond evil as to cross over into comical. Yes, my friend is particular, and he's aware of it. :)

Thanks!

Dan Marshall is at Tribulation Tattoos.

Tribulation Tattoo - Liorcifer, Dan Marshall, Tim Kern

I think that the one guy doing the black and grey stuff, Liocifer, would be the best pick. I don't know, I think the colors kind of brighten and perk the tattoos up too much for something "slaytanic."

Just my completely uninformed opinion. If you wanted a bunch of color in it either Tim Kern or Dan Marshall would be great for that. My preference would be for Tim Kern, in my continuing quest to gainsay and antagonize everybody on the forums.

:)

Dan's still a little too Paul Booth for him. Think Baphomet or goat head in a pentragram as opposed to "horror" themed stuff.

It'd be fun to see a Baphomet from Dan Santoro over at Smith St. OR, SHIT, see if Ron is in town in NYC that week at Three Kings.. or Tamara or Dan Trocchio.. or anyone there! Or @Perez!

Dan's still a little too Paul Booth for him. Think Baphomet or goat head in a pentragram as opposed to "horror" themed stuff.

Now do you see his dilemma? I told him to just get tattoos, like a normal person. Then he laughed and punched me.

@hogg if he hits you tease him that there's Uncle Allan but unfortunately he lives in Denmark womp womp .

Thomas Hooper. Zac Scheinbaum at Saved.

Trocchio for sure. John Reardon. Seth Wood. Eli Quinters. Big Steve at FunCity. Maybe even Albrigo.

Any of these guys would do awesome, non-hokey satanic/heavy shit in black & grey.

Thanks so much, Stewart! I'll let him know.

Yikes. Didn't think the guy was going to get bagged that much.

Yea, I kinda saw it coming. His stuff is a bit "intense" as I can best describe it.

Thomas Hooper. Zac Scheinbaum at Saved.

Trocchio for sure. John Reardon. Seth Wood. Eli Quinters. Big Steve at FunCity. Maybe even Albrigo.

Any of these guys would do awesome, non-hokey satanic/heavy shit in black & grey.

Another awesome response.