Hi!

tika

My name is Tika and thanks to this great forum I discovered the work of amazing tattoo artists here in London.

I love Valerie Vargas work and after the interview that I watch here I was more amazed as she comes across as and mazing person! I kept an eye on her twitter and got a cancellation spot, so thanks lovely people of this forum!

I also have had the pleasure of being tattooed by the great Ivan Szazi in Sao Paulo.

Looking forward to getting a bit more ink :)

I hope Valerie opens her list soon. On the waiting list for Xam too...happy times!

Peace Tika

Hey @hogg yes I was amazed by his work and personality. so quick! 6 hours with breaks and drinking beer. He makes you feel that he has all the time in the world for you. Top bloke! I wanted him to do my back and waited 6 years but as I saw it wasn't going to happen and i gave up. too complicated as I live in london, he lives in brazil and whenever i go to brazil is to rio, not sao paulo...oh the shame!

@kylegrey glad that you liked it