• 2 weeks later...
some new knuckle tattoo designs sent my way.....

Love the picture ones! Knuckle tattoos are a big commitment and I still havent decided.. Cause I wanted to come up with something original.. But I'm very glad I didn't do any of the ideas I had so far after all! I think I will stick to little pictures cause they say way more than any words could do!

• 1 month later...

I really love what you guys have been posting, especially the "chivalry" knuckles!

In years to come, when I'm comfortable with my job/have coverage/ the usual stuff, I'll probably just be really unimaginative and get the words "fuck off" on my knuckles, with a small picture to cover the other knuckle. Because let's face it, we all say that at least once a day. Or at least, I hope we all do, if it's just me I'll be even grumpier than I originally thought I was.

Some of my favorite knuckle tattoos can be taken very offensively, so I will just leave it at that, because I want to stay on this forum. I guess I have a weird sense of humor, or maybe a tad bit absurd. I will post my favorites, with permission of course...

I like "ebay suks".. I think there's a thread about that..

Haha, I have a print of a painting by a welsh tattooer called Ashley Davis of a rotten dirty hand, that has "ebay" on the top of the knuckles and "hep b" on the lower knuckles. It also says "Scratchers" in a rose on the top of the hand, with "ain't worth shit" on a toilet paper ribbon. That's what you should get instead, haha.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...