• 2 months later...

I've done DEAD BOYS, SICK and SANE.

Two of my friends let me decide on theirs.. One was on tour with his band, just off another tour talking about how worn out he was from it all. One night at the bar, I told him he should get ROAD WORN. He said he wasn't getting his knuckles done...then he got them as soon as he returned. The other had a few ideas and...has a history with the ladies. He was about to get GIVE and TAKE and as he was walking out for a cigarette, I suggested WALK AWAY -- as a warning to the girls he meets. He came back from his smoking/thinking beak and we did it.

I have STAY TRUE on mine. Nothing original, I know. The night before I got them it was down to that, DARK DAYS or REST EASY and while I didn't get the coolest one, it's where my head was at and needed to be. I ride an old Triumph and my buddy's a goldsmith. I had him make me a huge silver ring with the T patterned after my tank badge. I wear it on my right ring finger so it still says STAY TRUE.

• 2 weeks later...